Welcome from the Doctors of Audiology at Alliance Hearing and Balance Center!
June DiMatteo, AuD
What makes Alliance Hearing and Balance Center your choice for audiological care?
- We understand that hearing loss creates problems in many areas of our lives – in conversations at work, at home, at school and in social situations. And that these problems can create frustration and isolation.
- We know that some children struggle in school because they cannot process speech well, even though they have normal hearing.
- We know how embarrassing it can be to misunderstand a conversation.
- We believe that hearing is precious and needs to be protected from the effects of excessively loud noise or music.
- We understand that balance problems can make even simple activities difficult and a worry.
- We believe that you deserve not only someone who performs evaluations, but an audiologist who listens to your concerns, explains test results and works with you for personalized solutions.