We are specialized surgeons of the ear, nose and throat.
- Want to learn about a common topic of our specialty? Explore about allergies, cosmetic services, hearing loss, balance problems, adult issues or children's issues...or look up a specific topic.
- Need directions to one of our offices or to the surgical center (The ENT Center)?
- Want to talk to a patient who has already been treated?
- Think about printing out the forms that you will need to bring for your first appointment.
- There are printable pages about commonly prescribed medications, products (NetiPots and more), how to make salt water irrigations, how to properly apply a nasal steroid spray or ear drops.
We invite you to explore this website to find the answers to some of your questions and to learn more about the field of ear, nose and throat care. The symptoms of the head and neck are often not caused by what your body might have you think. For instance, many people are surprised to learn that a cough may be caused by acid reflux. We also offer a wide range of treatments from a prescription, a nasal irrigation to vitamin supplements.
We strive to give our patients a balanced view of their options and, when the choice is surgery, to provide the most current techniques and to minimize its risks and discomforts.
Also, in partnership with our doctors of audiology, we want to improve on the experience of buying a hearing aid. We want people to enjoy the benefits of a hearing aid, not have it sitting unused in a drawer.
We care for children, sinus/nasal problems and cosmetic issues, and this website will help you appreciate what else we can offer. When you are done, we suggest that the safest way to find the answer to a question or problem is to see the physician or audiologist. Please call us for an appointment. We take pride in the personal attention and helpfulness of our staff, as well as the efforts we all make to see you as quickly as possible.
This website will introduce you to our practice, but it also is a source of general information about head and neck medical problems. Have some fun with it. We bet that you will learn something new about ENT. Start with our index or “test your ENT knowledge”. Our job is to understand your point of view and to have you better understand what is happening to you.